Click on the link below to view the flier for the event held on April 28, 2017: Ritas Flyer – ETEA Autism Walk Team Celebrity Scoop
Welcome to the Ewing Township Education Association webpage!
The ETEA is comprised of 394 educational professionals committed to the pursuit of teaching excellence.
Our motto “Lighting the Way”, demonstrates our commitment to illuminating the young minds who will shape and guide the future.
Our members understand the importance and interdependence of school, family, and community, and we will remain devoted to our mission of excellence in teaching, commitment to scholarship, and dedication to service.
I encourage you to explore our site and learn more about our Association.
President – Ewing Township Education Association
- Support Affordable Health Care for StudentsSave affordable health care, take action today Congress could vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act on Friday, April 28. As part of their continued effort to save affordable health care in NJ, Citizen Action is leading two simultaneous rallies outside the offices of Congressmen Frelinghuysen and MacArthur tomorrow. Attend a Rally Show your support […] The p […]
Latest NJEA News
- New leadership elected for NJEA
- Stand up for students, speak up at State Board meeting, May 3
- NJEA calls for immediate relief for ‘super-growth’ districts, full funding for all public schools
- Statewide day of action May 1, International Workers’ Day
- NJEA member a finalist for national social justice activist award